Elevate your event setup with convenient, collapsible tents.
• Dimensions are 10′ x 10′
• Made from lightweight and durable polyester
• Steel frame with nylon joints (also sold separately here)
• Dye sublimation provides vibrant, all-over printing
• Free ground stakes and rope to secure tent in windy conditions
• Works great with matching mesh banners
Ordering your gazebo(s): After you click “Start designing,” you’ll fill out some information for our designers. Then, you’ll get a customized design, along with 3 rounds of feedback to perfect the look. If you like what you end up with, then you can go ahead and place your order.
High-quality canopy tents you can use indoors or out.
Getting customers’ attention at events isn’t always easy. But our customized canopy tents help you draw people in from any angle. Whether you’re at a rainy fairground or a brightly lit convention center, these lightweight and portable structures are easy to set up and hard to miss. They’re collapsible down to a manageable size, they stake in the ground with little to no effort, and packing them in the included case is a breeze.
Customized design – at no extra cost
• Our professional designers will help you create a design from scratch, or improve an existing one.
• You get to interact with your designers multiple times, telling them exactly what you’d like to see.
• You don’t have to commit to buy your gazebo until you think the design is 100% perfect.
• Remove the tent frame from the case.
• Extend the frame out slightly.
• Unfold your canopy graphic and drape it over the frame. Position the top point of the canopy over the center pole of the frame.
• Attach the canopy at each corner of the frame.
• Pull the frame legs apart, alternating at each end until the frame is completely expanded.
• Unlock each of the corner height adjustment connectors and lift until the connectors lock into place.
• Put your foot on the base of the tent leg and press the telescoping leg release into place.
• Turn the crank in the center of the tent to lift the top point of the canopy.
• Secure your tent with the included stakes and rope in windy conditions.
Constructed tent – 118.5″ W x 138.25″ H x 118.5″ D
Collapsed tent (in bag) – 61.38″ H x 8.37″ W x 8.37″ D
Weight of tent frame – 36 lbs.
Weight of graphic – 8.5 lbs.
Combined weight, including frame, graphic, stake kit and case – 51.5 lbs.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Are the tents weather resistant?
A: Absolutely! They’ll stand up to rainy weather and they do offer UV protection.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.